Network & Infrastructure Solutions
How it Works
A major subsidiary in the public sector with active involvement in oil and gas exploration and
production; its activities cover the entire spectrum of the upstream oil and gas industry.
- The client needed to monitor and protect its building against unwanted access.
- The client required a facility to house the central data processing equipment which contained
the servers and infrastructure needed for all operations and processes in the organisation.
- An IP surveillance and Data Centre solution was proposed.
- The Data Centre served as a physical structure to protect the infrastructure of the company
against unauthorized access, fire and natural disasters.
- An improved surveillance system that can record and play simultaneously
- Improved physical security
- A Data Centre that physically protects the data processing equipment, serving as the core of
- Better management of the active devices in the organisation.