Managed Services & Support
Managed Services & Support
With their focus shifting towards core business capabilities, many organizations are outsourcing selected business functions to third party IT experts who can perform them more efficiently and cost-effectively. By outsourcing IT services, companies are able to give more attention to their primary occupation, hence building a stronger and more efficient organization. The peace of mind that comes from entrusting IT processes to industry leaders enables companies to pursue excellence and innovation in their field of specialization.
Resourcery assumes ongoing responsibility for monitoring and managing the day-to-day system operations of its customers. Our mission is to provide standard and bespoke support services to our customers. This we achieve through a comprehensive combination of onsite and remote service offerings, spanning cabling infrastructure, software support, incident management, network support, disaster recovery, desktop migration and end-user support. Our services enable our customers reduce downtime, lower operating costs, lower the risks of not meeting IT goals and increase productivity while maximizing technology investment.
With over 25 years of cumulative work experience, our support specialists have been exposed to various IT environments in the telecommunications, energy, manufacturing and financial sectors. We deliver real competitive advantage to our customers by proactively monitoring and fixing problems before they happen. Our support services allow our customers to focus on their core business objectives and strategic IT initiatives, while receiving greater value from their IT investments.
Our Offerings include:
- Network support
- Data Centre Management
- Power Support
- Managed Services
- Automated infrastructure Management systems
- Help Desk Support
- Manpower support
A major oil and gas organisation involved in oil and gas exploration and production activities in
The Business Challenge
- Realization of higher operational efficiencies.
- Cost effective deployment of next generation technologies.
- Cost optimization.
The following solutions were provided:
- Servers management
- Database administration
- Storage and backup management
- Network and security management
- Infrastructure support
- End-to-end accountability through service-based SLAs
- Service stability during peak business period
- Quick and seamless transition of services
- Increased responsiveness
- Cost-effective operation driven through synergies and economies of scale
- Improvement in maturity of key processes around capacity management, availability and lifecycle management (adaptation of ITIL framework)